5 kinds of bad behaviors that harm digital printing contact
Digital printing machines are expensive, and every company that introduces digital printing technology regards digital printing as the company’s most important asset. Among them, the nozzle is one of the important accessories that must be properly used and maintained.
If it is properly used and maintained, it can be used for a long time, but due to some incorrect details, the service life of the nozzle will be greatly reduced.
Today, we share with you the harms of 5 kinds of digital printing machine nozzles, and hope that everyone can try to avoid these points in life.
1. Soak the entire nozzle into the cleaning solution.
The cleaning solution is corrosive, so it is recommended that only a suitable amount be introduced into the nozzle for cleaning.
2. Add different batches of ink at random, or use ink of a quality that is not off.
Mixing inks of two different configurations will change the color and quality of the ink. The ink of poor quality will affect the printing effect and clog the print head. There is also a cleaning liquid that may not corrode the print head. Remember! ! !
3. Do not pay attention to the protection circuit board and other internal systems when cleaning.
Turn off the power when cleaning, and be careful not to let the water hit the circuit board and other internal systems. The
4. Use an external force to adjust the position of the nozzle.
Whether it is to replace or fine-tune the nozzle, do not use brute force. Please treat the nozzle carefully according to the specifications. The
5. Install and remove the printer's circuit at will without turning off the power switch and disconnecting the main power supply. This behavior will impair the useful life of the various systems and endanger the nozzles.
Do the right nozzle maintenance measures and use digital printing machines.